NFM Production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 rated and deliver the best quality coupled with the backing of international standards and up to date specification sheets. Beyond simple quality control procedures NFM are proud to present a fully operational Ultrasonic Inspection Department with qualified UT Operators to supply Technical Grade alloys that are a cut above the rest.
NFM are able to supply quality testing and reports of materials offered as follows:
- Hardness Testing – HB, HRB, VHN, RC
- Mercurous Nitrate Accelerated Crack Testing
- DZR Tests to AS 2345 as well as ISO 6509
- Image Analysis and Phase Presence
- pH Level Tests
- Spark Analysis – Spectro
- Atomic Absorption Analysis
- Portable XRF Analysis
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Ultrasonic Inspection
NFM have a fully functional Ultrasonic Inspection Department with both automated as well as portable and manual scanning systems in use. Scanning over 100 tons of brass and bronze a month NFM are confidently supplying Technical Grade material into the market with superior cleanliness further establishing the NFM brand as a quality product a cut above the rest.
Ultrasonic scanning is in compliance with:
- ASTM E2375-08
- Testing capabilities are as tight as Class AA depending on alloy, condition and diameter.